We accept iDeal, credit cards and PayPal payments, swing by our office if you want to pay in hard cash.
We ship all over the globe, with DHL as our trusted partner. We pack your order within 2-4 days after we received your payment. International shipping will take about 1-2 weeks, depending on customs.
We're not liable for items lost in transit once goods have shipped. If your package has not arrived within a reasonable time period, please let us know.
Returns & Exchanges in short
So sorry you want to return your item! Hope it’s not because we screwed something up. If so, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do everything to make it right again. Just make sure you send your purchase back to us with the original package, undamaged and within 14 days and let us know why you want to return the item. We’ll refund your purchase as soon as we can.
Further instructions for returning goods:
- If you wish to make a return, send us an e-mail at email@example.com containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and a specification of which item(s) the return relates to.
- Ship the items for return within 14 days of the date of the notification.
- You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
- If possible, please provide us with a tracking number for the return shipment.
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as "RETURNED GOODS" to avoid any Customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.
- If the product or packaging is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product.
We can’t restock since our items are all limited editions. BUT we have new ideas about great designs everyday and we’ll keep on producing editions you can add to your collection.
For questions, pitches & all press related inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not share your info with anyone because we legally cannot, but also because we want to keep you all to ourselves.
Intellectual property rights
The website and all its content is owned by us and protected by intellectual property and marketing legislation. This means that trademarks, company names, product names, images and graphics, design, layout and information on products, services and other content may not be copied or used without our prior written consent.
Need more information?
Sign up to our mailing list below to keep up-to-date about UNFRAMED, Unfair Amsterdam and all other cool events and news. Or check out our contact information and let us know what you miss!